Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sea Turtle Fun - Designed to Colour - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

If you are here for my Made Especially For You's 2 Year Blogoversary Blog Hop, please scroll down.

I have my monthly Designed to Color creation to share with you today.   This month the Rainbow Crew is challenging you to create a project with a summery theme.  Fresh Brewed Designs has given the DT some sweet images to play with this month!  I couldn't resist the sweet little sea turtle, found here.  He is so sweet and reminds me of the sea turtles we recently played with in Grand Caymans.

 I created a layout to help inspire the Designed to Color readers.  I wanted to showcase this little guy with the real life turtles that inspired me to colour him up.


Medium: Copic
Underbellie: YG21, YG23, YG25
Shell: YG03, YG05, YG07
Head, Arms, Legs: YG0000, YG00, YG01, C2
Image: Fresh Brewed Designs
Paper:  Fancy Pants "Down by the Shore"
Other: Most embellies are Fancy Pants, one misc. button, Silhouette Die Cutting machine used on Sea Turtle digi and title.
Sketch:  one of my own designs I will share with you at a later date.
 I had a ton of fun creating this title with my Silhouette!

 Isn't he adorable, oh those eyes!

I love the Fancy Pants papers and embellies!

Now it's your turn, you have two weeks to play along and link up your creations over on the Designed to Color blog, for your chance at the prize! 

Thanks for visiting!

Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!