Friday, June 21, 2013

Sketch-y Friday - ScrapMuch?

Hi there!

I have a couple of fun things to share today, first up the summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today is out today, and I had a layout published in it!  It is my first one published in this magazine!


You can download a free copy of the summer issue by clicking on the image above.  This is the 30th issue of this magazine and Scrapbook & Cards Today is going to be celebrating with some great prizes so be sure to check out their blog and facebook page.

This is my layout, you can find it on page 57 .....



Secondly, I have a new sketch up on the ScrapMuch? blog today ......


 .... you should hop over and play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the publication! I love the layout (as always!) You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!