Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Spread Your Wings - Whimsie Doodles

Hi there!

It is new release day on the Whimsie Doodles blog today, and I have a card to share.   This sweet image caught my eye, I thought she would be cute for a graduation or going away card.



She is just too darling (my apologies for the photo the sun got away from me yesterday), I had fun pairing her up with some MME papers and adding glitter to her pony take holders.  I am also enjoying using my silhouette for setting up my card layouts and adding the sentiment.

I used this weeks sketch over at Mojo Monday for some inspiration.

Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to check in on the Whimsie Doodles blog  to see what the rest of the DT created with the new releases!
 photo feb16signature4.png

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and great papers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just too precious - love the image and love how you showcased her.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!