Monday, June 10, 2013

Who Knew? - Let's Get Sketchy - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

Guess what?  I am thrilled to announced that I am back with the  Let's Get Sketchy design team.  I have really missed this group of ladies, they are kind,fun and supportive.  And I have really missed working with sketches, too!  Oh and using up my stash... I haven't used much of my stuff in so long and ended up donating a bunch of it.  Now I can shop guilt free again ;) .

Anyway, let's get on with my first reveal, Ashley designed the sketch for this week and I loved it.  I took a ton of photos on our recent cruise.  some were good and some not so good.  But if I scrapped every single one on a layout my cruise album would be huge.  I loved that this sketch gave me the opportunity to add 6 photos on a single page!

 I used 'Down by the Shore' by Fancy Pants for this layout, which may seem a little odd for skating photos, but there was an ice rink on the ship we sailed on - so now it makes perfect sense, right?

 My Silhouette cut title references our pleasant surprise at an ice rink on a boat.

 A bit of journaling and embellies, hre.

I used on of these great envies instead of a journaling tab, as referenced in the sketch.


And this is Ashley's fabulous sketch!

Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. fabulous take on the sketch.. fun colours and love multi photos in strips.. and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used other items for your skating photos, totally cute idea!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'manly' colors and mixed pattern papers and that envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch Laura! I love this FP line! It's so good to have your back on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cruise sounds amazing, how awesome that you could skate on board! I love your photos with this line, and especially love that envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Laura.. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch you have used...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Laura ... such a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love, love, love all the colour going on here Laura, what a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!