Monday, July 08, 2013

2 Hot for Haiti - Let's Get Sketchy - Fancy Pants

 Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my teams turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!

 
 While we were on our Caribbean  we stopped to play at this little water park area on the beach in Haiti.  Timmy had so much fun swimming from platform to platform and climbing up and jumping on all of them.  I pulled out more of my Fancy Pants Down by the Shore stash for this as I am working on a cruise album and have bought an entire collection just for this trip.  I turned the sketch and tightened things up a bit.  I love that the sketch suggested two half photos, as I had a ton from this day.



 There are just so many fun embellies for this collection not to add a bunch to each layout!
 

 Like I said, I had a ton of photos from this event, so I used a divided page insert to add the rest of my photos.  I added a few embellies to it as well to tie it in when they sit side by side in my album.


Here is the sketch, created by Let's Get Sketchy owner, Brenshevia.


Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful summer colours and a brilliant sketch. Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collection and a fabulous layout! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Love the fun photos and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome Laura!! Love the Down by the Shore collection, on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors to go with your photos! GJ on the sketch take too!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this collection and you've used it perfectly! Those photos are awesome & that looks like so much fun! Fabulous take on the sketch Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great papers and embellishments, love how you moved the photos around from the sketch really fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that line, and the splattered bling!!! great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is such a fabulously fun two pager! You really worked that collection perfectly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great page!! I love how you used that envelope, and thanks for sharing your second page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch Laura! And I love that you added a pocketed page to tell the rest of the story. Such a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sequins on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!