Friday, July 19, 2013

Beach Day - Fancy Pants

Hi there,

It seems like forever since I have scrapped, I know it has been over a week - that's a long time for me.  But, Wednesday night I managed to squeeze in a couple of hours and created 3 layouts.  I can only share this one right now.

all elements are Fancy Pants except, buttons, stitching and mist


It was too hot and sunny out (not that I am complaining) to get a decent photograph of my layout, so this will have to suffice.

 

I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme as a source of inspiration.  I have never played along with this site before and am so glad I did! It was super fun and came together very quickly.


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Super fun! Love the strip effect and the white space ... great misting/splattering too ... you always do that so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun page and LOVE LOVE the ink splatter!!!! sooo glad you played along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic you chose for this. The ink splatter is perfect. Thanks for pointing me towards another sketch challenge to tackle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of PPs! Very Summery and fun!
    Thanks for playing w/ us at SIT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO! Loved the detail stitching and buttons ...... thank you for participating in the challenge SIT! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Love the details. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable page
    tks for playint with us at SIT
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Laura, so glad you decided to use one of the SiT sketches! I love your page, very summery! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!