Monday, July 22, 2013

Cave Explorer - Let's Get Sketchy - Fancy Pants

 Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my teams turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!


 These photos were taken during a cave exploration tour we took in Jamaica, it was super fun.  The caves were cool, and dark and seemed to go on forever.  Parts of the caves were even used as a night club in the 90's!

As this layout is going into my Cruise album, I pulled out my 'Down by the Shore' stash from Fancy Pants
 Usually I ink my pages in a brownish colour, but every one in a while I like to mix it up a bit and use a colour... this time it happens to be a pretty clue.

 My Silhouette title... love that machine!

Once again, I had a lot of photos, so I dolled up an inset page for some of my extras.

Here is the sketch, created by Tabitha Triplett....

Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love how you kept to the vacation theme and used those elements for your page as well as all of your layering! You did a GJ with the sketch!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added the second page! I need to start doing that :) The blue inking is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I need to remember to use those pocket pages more often. Love your take on the sketch! Your pp's and embellishments are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages! Love the papers, stitching, and embellie clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Laura! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! Love the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the detail you put into this layout. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!