Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Fall leaves - SCT, Fancy Pants, Echo Park, Simple Stories

Hi there,

I attended a crop last weekend and completed 3 layouts I am pretty pleased with.  Two of which I cannot share just yet, but I can share this just for fun layout....
 I found inspiration in the current Fall 2013 sketch from Scrapbook & Cards Today, i did spin it to suit my photos.  And since I had some leftover fall papers and a few fall pictures still in my to be scrapped pile, I went with it!
 I used my Silhouette to cut out the background with the hexagon shaped cut outs, hexagons in various patterns, as well as the acorns, leaves and wheat type foliage.
 My papers are a mix of Simple Stories, Fancy Pants and Echo Park, with some American Crafts and Bo Bunny card stock thrown in for good measure.  I really like how they all meshed together.
Here is the sketch, in case you want to play, too!
Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos and layout Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page Laura!! Love the dark background, with the pretty Fall colored patterned papers and cute hexagon design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the way you used these papers, and all the layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Laura! I love the way you used the papers and all the awesome layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the hexagons! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!