Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Holidays - Designed to Color

Hi there!

I have my monthly Designed to Color creation to share with you today.   This month the Rainbow Crew is challenging you to create a project using a sketch!  Our sponsor for the month is Make it Crafty, who were generous in giving the DT images to play with!  There were a lot of Christmas fairies that caught my eye and I chose this one, feeling a little Christmas in July coming on!


Medium: Copic
hair: E13, 15, 17, 37
eyes: G24, black multiliner 0.3, white uniball gel pen
furry trim: c1, c2, sakura gelly roller clear star
holly: YG61, 63, 67
dress: R24, 27, 29
berries: R29
skin: E0000, E00. R20
Image: Make it Crafty
Paper: Teresa Collins
Washi: MME and Misc.
Kraft paper, bells: Misc.
twine: Martha Stewart
other: Fiskars punch

Now it's your turn, you have two weeks to play along and link up your creations over on the Designed to Color blog, for your chance at the prize!   Here is the sketch to get you started......


Thanks for visiting!

Laura
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous image and card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - I love the coloring. I meant to get on here and comment earlier but I went out town about the time Rainbow team posted - sorry for the delay but I love just as much now as I would have then!
    Lyn (Glitter Crew)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!