Saturday, July 06, 2013

In it to win it - Boys Rule - Simple Stories

Hi there!

I have been creating up a storm with the new kit from Boys Rule,  Laura-Lee has recently changed the format of the kit club, it is now bi-monthly and jam packed with so many goodies... way more goodies than ever before!


 The papers we so fun, actually there were two collections in the kit.  I decided to use them by collection even though they coordinate very nicely together.  I loved this patterned paper so much I had to feature it as a base.
 You couldn't ask for more alphas in a kit, so many colours and styles!
 A custom flair just for Boys Rule, how spoiled we are!  Oh and some masculine bling, did I mention that?
I had a bit of fun with some stitching and my Silhouette too!

Thank you for visiting!  Don't forget to pop in at Boys Rule there is almost always something going on, there are a couple of days left to play with the current challenge.  And a new sketch will be launched on the 15th.


Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I always love your layouts. They look fantastic every time!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Laura!! Love those chevrons and the wood grain background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow .... love how unique this layout is! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!