Thursday, July 04, 2013

Toadallly happy we gotcha - Whimsie Doodles

Hi there!

I have a fun card to share today using a sweet Whimsie Doodles image!  Technically we, the Whimsie Doodles team, are on a bit of a summer hiatus.  But there are just too many fun images in the Whimsie Doodles store and always an occasion to create for so I couldn't resist!

This card was created for my youngest son, I will surprise him with it tomorrow, and I know he will love it!  You see Friday, July 5th is the 8th anniversary of his adoption or 'Gotcha Day' ...  a special day we celebrate every year by doing something together.  This year he wants to do brunch with mom and dad.




I had a lot of fun colouring this cutie, and created a personal sentiment with my computer.  You can find him and other cuties here.

Thanks for visiting!

Laura
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Adorable fun image gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG .. love love love how adorable this is!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!