Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vacation @ Temagami - Boys Rule sketch

Hello!

I have a new sketch up on the Boys Rule blog today.  Have a look ....


I also created this sample, using my July / August kit from Boys Rule.

These pictures were taken while we were way up north several years ago.  While it was summer, you can see by the fleecy hoodie my little guy was wearing that mornings were quite cool this far north.  The colours in this kit are just perfect for summery photos of any kind.  For this layout, I decided to mat the patterned papers to give them some oomph.
 I added lots of bits and bobs from the kit here to may a grouping that would hold some interest around my journaling,
 Two of these circle elements are stick and I created the third from patterned paper, matting all three to mimic this same area on the sketch.
I added a little bit to this corner, creating a sun with my Silhouette and then adding a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for visiting, I would love it if you popped over to Boys Rule and played along.

Laura
xoxo




4 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos and papers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous page! Love the matting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout Laura, and awesome use of the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and love those primary colours!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!