Thursday, July 11, 2013

You Rock - Tiddly Inks Gamer

Hi there!

Have you heard that Tiddly Inks is having a DT call?  Well, they are and it is running all month long!  Tiddly Inks have the cutest images, and even though I have a couple of their digis in my "stash" already, I bought a new one just to enter into the call.  The competition, so far, is pretty stiff and I am sure it will only become more so.  But, it was fun to play along!

If you pop by here often you know I have a bit of a soft spot for boy digis, so that is what I bought.  Have a look at this cutie I coloured up....


... isn't it just the cutest!  Reminds me of my youngest and our puppy!  He is called Gamer and you can find him here in the Tiddly Inks Shop, and the bonus is it is 2 digis in one, you also get a boy and girl playing video games image!

Here are the details on this card.....
Medium: Copics
Skin: E00, E00, E0000
Shirt: G20, 21, 24
Hair: E13, 15, 17, 27
Puppy's collar & Jeans: B91, 95, 97
TV: C1, 3, 5, 7, 9, White Uniball Gel Pen
TV Stand: E41, 42, 43
Video Game Console: C1, 3, 5, Y02, G24
Puppy: C1, 3, 5, 7, W1
Patterned Papers: MME
Cardstock:  AC and Misc.
Wood Element: Studio Calico

Thanks for popping in today, I hope you play along and apply for the Tiddly Inks DT as well! 

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!