Monday, August 05, 2013

Catching the Perfect Wave - Boys Rule, Carte Bella

Hi there!

Happy Monday!  I have a new layout up on the Boys Rule blog today, have a look....

 I used mostly the Carte Bella "Beach Boardwalk" papers and sticker elements from this month's the Boys Rule kit, they are just so fabulous, with great colours and the thickness and texture of the papers are awesome!


 I completely adore the customer Evaliscious Flair that is in this kit!
I added in some mist from my stash and then sprinkled around some of the BoBunny gems for fun factor!

Don't forget to check in at the Boys Rule blog often to see all the great stuff going on there.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I think I have some of that line in my stash! Your layout inspires me to dig it out and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie, that means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the misting and variety of dimension on your page! It definitely gives me a beach feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool ... I love the water theme .. I'm also loving the white space too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!