Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Birthday - Designed to Color

Hi there!

I have my monthly Designed to Color creation to share with you today.   This month the Rainbow Crew is challenging you to create a project using an inspiration photo!  Our sponsor for the month is Alicia's Little Shop, who were generous in giving the DT images to play with! I really wanted to do a soft sort of shabby chic card and colour scheme, but something always happens when I try to colour light watery colours, I guess I just don't know when to stop and they become more bold.

don't tell her but she was going to be a blonde! ;)

Medium: Copic
hair: YR20, 24 E33, 35, 37
eyes: G21, black multiliner 0.3, white uniball gel pen
skin: E0000, E00. R20
shirt: R20, R11, R00. R000
Jeans and Bow: B000, B00, B02, 0
Earring: R20, R11, Sakura gelly roller Clear Star
dog: E41, 43, 55, E13, 15, 17
shoes: E22, 37
Image: Alicia's Little Shop 

Paper: Crate
Kraft paper, bling: Misc.
ribbon and twine: Stampin' Up
other: Silhouette


I created the design of this card on my Silhouette, setting up holes in the polka dot paper to weave my ribbon through, though I do know it is a little hard to see it in the photo.

Now it's your turn, you have two weeks to play along and link up your creations over on the Designed to Color blog, for your chance at the prize!   Here is the inspiration photo to get you started......


Thanks for visiting!

Laura
xoxo 

3 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!