Saturday, August 17, 2013

Island Paradise - Boys Rule

Hi there!

There is a new Extreme Challenge going on over on the Boys Rule blog, Laura-Lee is challenging us to create a layout with an off the page theme.  Meaning one or more elements of your project should go off the page.

Check out mine....

I kind of went a little wild and so I have all kinds of things going off the page.
 ...like this stitched circle
 ...my photo and this striped paper
...another larger stitched circle
...a large die cut, and more patterned papers

Honestly, I really was unsure how to handle this challenge at first, but in the end I embraced it, went with the flow and I am loving this layout!

Now how about you?  Why don't you pop on over to the Boys Rule blog and play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Looks great Laura! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Fantastic design and awesome photo and product choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun design Laura!! Love all of the great layers and the stitched circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is awesome! A fave for sure!! Those stitched circles and the die cuts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the split page look and the sporadic circles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout. Beautiful stitched circles.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!