Monday, August 26, 2013

Memory - Let's Get Sketchy - My Mind's Eye

 Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my team's turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!

 This is waaaay girly for me, and did I ever have fun!  That's a picture of me when I was wee way back when we lived in Germany, were I was born.
 It has been a while since I have used actual blooms on a layout, I am loving the colours of these.
 What???  Vellum leaves, love!
 Stitching and sprinkled brads, why?  Because they are fun!

And here is the sketch to inspire you to create!
 Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Laura, really like all the clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Laura! You should do girly more often! I love the layers and bloom clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! The stitched circles are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great open white space and love the pops of color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Laurel, and I love the visual triangle you created with the clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! You inspire me Laura Whitaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! You inspire me Laura Whitaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this girly layout! So precious! I adore the picture of you and love, love your flowers! Awesome job using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!