Friday, August 09, 2013

Sketch-y Friday - ScrapMuch? - Fancy Pants

Hello there!

Can you believe it is Friday again!  I hope you all had a great week and will have some time to play this weekend.

I have another sketch to share with you, created for ScrapMuch?.

 
This sketch gives you the opportunity to use a larger image if you desire.


 As you can see I used a standard 4 x 6 photo, so I added a journaling area and a couple more embellies to help fill my page.


I am loving mixing banners and tags right now!  


One more completed page for my cruise album!

Thanks for visiting, why don't you pop on over to  ScrapMuch? to play along for a chance at a prize or a GDT spot?
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love the sketch Laura!! And your take on it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous love the nautical theme Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sketch and layout. Love how you always use the tags upside down too ... I never think to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photo, Laura!! Really love the Down by the Shore collection on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted you to know that I used your awesome sketch for a calendar page I did for a Challenge I'm hosting at Clearly iStamp Blog.
    http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/2013/08/i-did-it-and-part-3-of-calendar.html

    Kathy D.
    dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!