Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Best Day Ever - Boys Rule

Hi there!

Today is my turn to share a project over on the Boys Rule blog,  have a look at what I created using the current super awesome kit!

 This photo of my youngest catching his first fish has been in my 'to be scrapped' pile for a long long time now.  This collection was just perfect for it.  I love the combo of blues and oranges and all of the summery details.  The background page is so fab with it's side strip of faux layered elements.

 I added a few more elements to the edge of the background paper to create a little dimension.
 Look at that perfect built in journal spot!
 And the title was half done for me!
Loads of layers and a little stitching to finish off the job.

Thanks for looking!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love your layout for Boys Rule. So bright and colorful. So glad to have found you (following via GFC) stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and so colorful! I love it! The photo is awesome! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the stitching and fish elements and the whole left side border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the colours and the stitching! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page Laura!! Love the use of the Cameron collection!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!