Monday, August 12, 2013

You're braver than you bellieve - Let's Get Sketchy - Fancy Pants

 Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my teams turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!



I loved these papers from Fancy Pants.... just perfect for this photo taken of my littlest boy his last day of school.... it was the best school year for him in a long time.

I used lots of purchased elements and a few die cuts that I created, plus mists and even some doodling... thrown all together for a fun mix.

This sketch was great for creating lots of dimension, just the way I like it!
 Sometimes it is just too fun layering up lots of bits and pieces for no reason other than you love them.
I had a lot of fun creating the suggested long title on my silhouette using a quote from Christopher Robin of Winnie the Pooh.

Here is the sketch, created by Janessa from our DT.....


I loved this sketch, and yes I know it is sideways... I thought I would present it as I used it! ha!

Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. fabulous take on the sketch.. great colours and fun clusters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the titlework!! What a fabulous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your title is so great! A fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page Laura! The design looks really awesome rotated, and I love the FP! And I love the way you mixed the fonts in the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you flipped this layout! It looks great! And I love the lettering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love everything about your layout! The product choices, what you did with the sketch, and love, love your title work! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super fun page and just LOVIN that title work!!!! amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page! You really rocked the sketch sideways! Love the papers, elements, and fabulous title work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so amazing Laura. Great take on the sketch and that you turned it sideways. Brilliant with all those fun layers and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a stunning layout!!! I love how you did that title ... and I love that doodling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!