Sunday, September 29, 2013

Creativ Festival with ScrapMuch?

Hi there!
 
I am super excited to be heading to Creativ Festival with ScrapMuch? next month.  I have been busy preparing class and make & take kits.  Creativ Festival will be held in Toronto on October 25th, 26th and 27th! 

Here is a video about Creativ Festival, so you can see what it is all about in case you have never been....



The show is located at the  Metro Toronto Convention Centre - South Building  222 Bremner Blvd. Toronto, ON Canada M5V 3L9 .


Join me at 4pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Scrapbook &  Cards Today Interactive Studio where I will represent ScrapMuch? and help you create this make and take layout entitled 'this moment" ...

... spaces are limited each day.

I will also be teaching this class called "cherish"  which features Texture Effects, masks, and mist, as part of a joint effort and 3 part workshop.  The work shop starts Saturday morning at 9am.


You must pre-register for this class.  you can do so here.

You can find more information about the show in general, here.

I would really love the see you there!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!