Monday, September 23, 2013

Sunshine Wishes - Let's Get Sketchy - Fancy Pants

 Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my team's turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!

I am still working on my cruise album when I get a chance, this photo was snapped at the hotel we stayed at the night before our cruise ship departed.  We booked this cruise in a moment of "I cannot wait for winter to be over I need sunshine", so that is what the title is referring to.

 I am loving this colour combo!

Here are some detail shots.....




And here is this weeks sketch, by Tabitha Triplett.

Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Just beautiful! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and take on the sketch. The colors are so fun and bright! Stop by and share on our link up!
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up. Hope you will be back again to share.

      Delete
  5. Awesome take on the Sketch, Laura!! Love the fun bright colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty colors and patterns Laura! Awesome job using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on your layout I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a colorful layout ! beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute page Laura! I love how bright it is!! Totally up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! So fun, bright and cheery! Thanks for linking up with us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing at tMN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout.. I really need to start working on my own Cruise album! Thanks for linking up at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet and beautiful layout. I love the color and the layering...

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats Laura. Your layout was featured for September!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!