Monday, September 02, 2013

Super Exciting News - Stuck?! sketches

Hello all!

For those of you that haven't heard, I have some super exciting news!  I am now the new owner of Stuck?! Sketches!! Stuck?! is a twice monthly sketch challenge site.   I am more than excited, but also super nervous, too!  There are really big shoes to fill over there, and getting sponsors each month is more than a little daunting!

 I will be providing the sketches for the most part, but I am hoping to have some Guest Sketch Designers.  There are currently 8 super fabulous talented ladies on the DT, and I am hoping to add more to that and have some Guest Designers, too!  I also have a few surprises in the works, so stay tuned for that.  I am looking for sponsors and sites to pair up with, too!

In the mean time, I will leave you with the current sketch .....


The current sponsor is The Scrapbook Store, who is generously donating a  $20.00 gift certificate to one randomly drawn winner!


Please join us at Stuck?! Sketches, and play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Hi Laura. Congrats on taking over Stuck. I am looking forward to the changes you will bring. Best of luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on your new venture Laura!! Very exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome to me - love your sketches so that's fab news:) Enjoy your new endeavour:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Laura. I couldn't think of a better fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats and how exciting!!!!!! LOVE the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, you will do just fine! This sketch is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!