Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You are too cute - Boys Rule

Hi all!

I have been loving the new September / October kit from Boys Rule, which is full of manly bits for the season!  Every time I sit down to create I have so much fun mixing up the colours and patterns of all of the yummy papers!   It is my turn to share a project over on the Boys Rule blog today, this is what I created....

 These pictures have been sitting around for a couple of years, I am super happy that they worked so well with this kit from Boys Rule and I could get them scrapped!

 There were some really cute embellies int the kits, I always have fun with those... you can never have too many! Right?



I used the current sketch from Stuck?! Sketches for this layout.

I know you can purchase scalloped borders but I really like playing with the software to see what I can create.  To create this scalloped strip I welded a bunch of circles together and then cut them in half lengthwise.  I am a Silhouette nerd I have way too much fun with the software!

Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to check in at  Boys Rule often to see all the fun stuff going on there!

Laura
xoxo


8 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, Laura!! Love the colour combo you worked with and all the little embellies you used. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable! Love the photos and I love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! LOVING the layers, the colors, the scallops and the heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is amazing! why didn't i find it earlier? :)
    i'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am now following you too!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Pinned for future inspiration . I just discovered the sketch blog too and know I'll find lots of inspiration there. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Laura!! Love how you used the wood veneer frame and view finder piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a FANTASTIC layout... Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!