Friday, October 18, 2013

Buddies - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I have a project up on the Boys Rule blog to share with you today!

 These photos were taken about 3 years ago and I have been waiting to scrap them, this seemed like the perfect time.  I know these stickers and tags were meant for documenting a relationship with a human friend, but I am taking creative license as these are the photos I thought of when I saw them!

As always Laura-Lee creates great kits and includes some really fun embellies!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love this! So darn cute! I absolutely love your product choices! Awesome job Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the chevrons and those sweet photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Laura!! Love the chevron pieces and the use of the view finder reel!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!