Monday, October 14, 2013

Cozumel Fun & Games - Let's Get Sketchy - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my team's turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!


I am still working on my cruise album when I get a chance, these photos were  snapped in Cozumel at a water park.  We were supposed to spend the day on the ocean swimming with Sting Rays and snorkeling but the winds were too high for it to be safe to take the children to the ocean.  So we opted for a water park instead.  Possibly an odd choice, but it was a great day.  They served an amazing included lunch and drinks were included too.  Not like any Canadian water park that is for sure.  





As you can see I cannot get enough of this Fancy Pants line for my cruise book.  Good thing too as I bought a tonne of it!

 And here is this weeks sketch, by Brenshevia...



Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww! This is sooooooooooo fun! LOVING the bright colors and the layers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh sooo fun, playful and colorful!!! LOVE It!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Laura! I'm in love with the bright colors and lovely patterns. And awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright colors are awesome! I love the border papers on the side and your middle blue piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the bright fun colors and your photos! Your layout is just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!