Sunday, October 20, 2013

Creepy Cute - Tiddly Inks

Hi there

Tiddly Inks has a great Creepy Cute challenge going on, I couldn't resist playing along with this sweetie....



I stayed up way too late last night organizing my craft supplies, when my space was all tidy I really wanted to created ... that is how this little gal came to be!  I know it is hard to tell but the dress, hat and tree all have glittery accents.  I love the big distressed moon.  All papers are MME.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! LOVING that witch and the tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, that dotty paper is fab and love where you have put the sentiment! x

    P.s.We would love for you to enter our challenge over at DDCC for the chance to win $20, why not take a peek? :)
    Hugs x

    Click here to enter - About the designer- ANYTHING GOES (Twist: Where you live)

    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension along with the added details to go with the image, so cute! Thank you for sharing your creation with us in the "Creepy Cute" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!