Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Totally Fun Guys - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I was playing with my Boys Rule kit and created an extra project so I thought I would share.  I am totally loving the colours and patterns of the current kit.

Any time I can document the sweetness between my boys I will jump all over it!

 I love that Laura Lee adds a few alphas to her kits.

 And there is always something unexpected too.

The ink included in the kit, covers the wood embellies beautifully.


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. such a FUN FUN page and love all your layers!!! great colors and mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layering behind your photo Laura, and I love the fun mix of the circle shapes with the chevron background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo fun! LOVING all the circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!