Monday, October 28, 2013

Treat Tubes - Boys Rule - Tutorial

Hi there!

I have a tutorial up on the Boys Rule blog today and of course I wanted to share it here too!

This is a super easy little treat tube, that would be perfect for Halloween or birthday parties.

 You will need a sheet of paper (patterned or solid) that measures 4 1/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches.
 App;y adhesive to one short side and 1/2 of each long side.  (I highlighted the areas I added adhesive so you can see it better.)
Now roll the paper into a tub and adhere the 2 short sides together.
 Seal one end.
 Add candy or other treat.
Seal the other end, but this time seal it so that the seam sits in the opposite direction.
 This next step is optional, but if you have a paper crimper you should really do it, it adds and air of authenticity to your project.
 Crimp both ends of your tube.  My apologies mine are crooked, I had a hard time crimping and snapping pictures at the same time.  But you get the idea.
 Now you just need to create a little tag to add to your project in the theme of your choice.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!