Saturday, October 05, 2013

Ugg Leah - Whimsie Doodles

Hello all!

It is new release day over on the Whimsie Doodles blog, and Melyssa has created some super sweet images!  I am having loads of fun with them and created this card to share today.
 
I decided to play with  Ugg Leah, found  here in the Whimsie Doodles Shop,  when I first laid eyes on this little cutie I knew she had to have pink boots!  I kept her clothes neutral so that her pink outerwear for be highlighted.  It is a  little hard to tell in the photos but her scarf is shimmery gold.


I also thought she needed a little wintery house, so I created a house shaped card for her to pose by.



Isn't she the cutest! Don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog to see what the rest of the team created!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the snow drifts--- so much dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo cute!! I love love love the little house and the snow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is SERIOUSLY ADORABLE....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!