Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Amazing Guy - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I have layout up on the Boys Rule blog today, and of course I want to share it here too!


This month's kit is AMAZING, loads of Simple Stories, Carte Bella, Lucky 7, Basic Grey and the list goes on!  For this page I pulled a lot of Simple Stories together with a hint of a few other manus.!  I also added some Tim Holtz rub-ons that were in the kit, in a messy random sore of way.  I really loved the effect it created.

Here are a few close ups....



I added a sheet of navy cardstock, some mist and staples from my stash, everything else is from the kit.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love the colors and loving the pennants!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect photo for this layout! Love how you matted with black, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I love how you've backed all your elements with the navy! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your fun boy page!! LOVE the navy matting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the kit Laura.. such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page Laura!! Awesome mix of all of the goodies from the Kit!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!