Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Challenge - Designed to Color

Hi there!

I have my monthly Designed to Color creation to share with you today.   This month the Rainbow Crew is challenging you to create Christmas or Winter projects!  Our sponsor for the month is Penny Black, who were generous enough to send the DT a couple of stamps each to play with!  Thank you!

I can tell you that I do not remember the last time I played with a rubber stamp was, possibly last Valentine's,  and I had such fun.  Penny black stamps are of amazing quality and I got a good clean, crisp image the very first stamp which says a lot as I do not stamp often.

Anyway, on to my projects, the first stamp I chose is called Christmas Hug, and it is just so sweet!


I had fun practicing colouring different tones of white.

 Medium: Copic  
Skin: E00, E0000, E11, R20
Hair: E33, E35
Coat: R24, R29
Pants: B91, B95
Hat, scarf, mittens: YG01, YG03, BG000, C00
Boots: E33, E35, E21
Polar Bear: W00, W1, W3
Snow: C00, BG000
 Image: Penny Black Christmas Hug
Paper: Copic Express Blend-It
Elements: Patterned paper is MME, Twine is MME, Bells and cardstock are Misc.

 And here is a look at my second project, using Santa's Helper....



For this card, I had a lot of fun with my Cameo after colouring up this sweet image.  I am a sucker for boy images!

 Medium: Copic  
Skin: E00, E0000, E11, R20
Hair: E33, E35
Hat: R24, R29, C00, C01, BG000
Shirt: YG01, YG03
Pants: B91, B95, B97
Shoes: E33, E35
Gifts: R24, R29, YG01, YG03, B91, B95, B000, B01
 Image: Penny Black Santa's Helper
Paper: Copic Express Blend-It
Elements: Patterned paper is MME, Star and cardstock are Misc.

Sadly, this is my last month with the team, thank you DTC it has been super fun!

Now it's your turn, you have two weeks to play along and link up your creations over on the Designed to Color blog, for your chance at the prize! 

Thanks for visiting!

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so adorable and you did such a fantastic job making them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so adorable! Your colouring never ceases to amaze me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!