Monday, November 25, 2013

Family - Let's Get Sketchy - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my team's turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!


I decided to scrap another cruise photo, I am down to just a few more, you are probably happy about that!  Which means I also used my Fancy Pants 'Down by the Shore' collection that I have used for my entire cruise album.  I also decided to have one of my pattern pieces be a little bag so that I could add a few mementos into it, like our room keys.


I had fun adding some ink to a canvas butterfly and my background for interest.


I also added a bit more in terms of embellishments and circular accents to my page, as I was having so much fun!


And here is the fab sketch created by the lovely Ashley Horton.



Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous Laura!! Love the stitched circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout! I love your stitched circles and embellishment clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job Laura! Love the pretty colors and the stitching! And what an awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet layout. I love how you stitched the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your stitching & beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I love how you adapted it for one photo and the stitched circles. The little bag is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love your circles and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome take on the Sketch Laura! Love how you stitched those circles and such a great pic of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page and photo! Love the colors and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page and I love the stitching! following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stitched circles and the soft colour choices!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!