Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Fixing a miscut Tutorial- ScrapMuch?

Hi there!

Happy Hump day!  I have a little tutorial to share with you today, that I created for ScrapMuch?.  I know we say that there aren't any mistakes in scrapbooking but, really sometimes there are little ones.  And I thought i would share how I corrected a mistake I made recently.  Maybe it could be helpful to someone else.

When I was creating this layout, I cut the paper too narrow. It should have laid under 3 photos but it only fit 2.

In two easy steps I solved the problem.  First off, I cut a second piece of paper large enough to fill the gap, making sure I lined up the pattern perfectly.  Secondly, when I inked the edges of my paper I made sure I did not ink the edges along the erroneous cut lines., this way I do not draw attention to it.




After piecing my layout together and embellishing, you cannot even tell there is a mistake!

Thanks for visiting, and I hope these tips helps you out if you ever make a little boo boo!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors!! Can't even tell!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a clever woman! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous 2 pager! Oh how I've been there and done that! Awesome save!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever Laura! I have done this too :) Love your page !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome Laura! And what a great double pager! I am prone to do that all of the time...you would think I would start measuring after messing up my cuts so many times!! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!