Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ginger and Cup - Whimsie Doodles

Hi there!

It is my turn to post over on the Whimsie Doodles blog, As soon as I saw this sweet image, found here in the shop,  I knew it would make the perfect Christmas card for my youngest son. I decided to make him into a spinner card, I know he will gt a kick out of it.  Can you believe I have never made one of these before?  I totally missed the boat on that one!. I used this tutorial to create it.



I love how this card turned out and cannot wait until I can share it with my son.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee that gingerbread man!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made one either, but now I definitely will!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable ... what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!