Friday, November 15, 2013

Holiday Challenge - Whimsie Doodles

Hi there!

It is time for a new challenge over on the Whimsie Doodles blog, and this month we are challenging you to create a holiday themed project.

Since Thanksgiving has come and gone in Canada, I decided to create a Christmas card for my stash.  I just love these twiggy snowmen and trees found here.


I am a lover of traditional Christmas colours so that is what I chose when I coloured up these sweeties!

Now pop on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog  to see what the rest of the team created and join in on the challenge for your chance at a prize or GDT spot!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Laura....love the traditional colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love those snowmen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!