Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Let it Snow - Whimsie Doodles

Hi there,

It is new release day over on the Whimsie Doodles blog, and there are so many great new images to play with.

I chose this sentiment to play with as I wanted to try printing it on vellum.  I love the look and thought it would be a great option for those of you that do not colour, it is also a great way to mass produce some holiday cards.

I don't know if you can tell but I added a little gold glitter Spica pen to the flourishes, it is a super easy way to customize the image a bit.


Don't forget to check in at the Whimsie Doodles blog to see what the rest of the team created with the new releases.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card: I love the sparkly snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Nicely done Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used this sentiment as your main image panel. It's stunning. The added snowflake is like the cherry on top of this yummy project! Soooo excited to be on this amazing team with you wonderful ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!