Friday, November 01, 2013

Monthly Reveal and Sketch-y Friday - ScrapMuch?

Hello!

Happy Friday and first day of November, I have a lot to share with you today!

First up is my usual first of the month reveal for ScrapMuch? .  This month  My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Prash collection is featured.  It has fun fresh colours and is so gender neutral that it can be used for just about anything!

Life is Good - celebrating the everyday!
 
I matted my little patterned paper strips to ad contrast and definition.

 
I also used a contrasting ink colour to ink the edges of my papers for fun factor.  It is a super easy trick to change things up a bit.

Together - A boy and a dog

 On this layout I added some doodling for a fun contrast, and I journaled right onto my base paper, love th look though I do have to hold my breath!


I hand cut the salt and pepper element from one of the collection elements and layered them over a little cork heart from my stash.

Live in the Moment
I used a bold background paper for this last layout, which is not usual for me, but I really like the way it turned out, it provides great contrast for this black and white photo.



 I added some texture paste with a fun distressed circle mask and added a bit of colour to it using Mr. Huey's and a dauber.


I also created these little party treat boxes.

And now on to this week's Sketch-y Friday sketch.....

 Woo hoo!  I have another double for you!

It is my turn to create with the sketch, and I have worked on a bit more of my cruise album.


I hope you decide to play along with ScrapMuch?, don't forget to link up for your chance to win!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy!!!! These are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome job Laura! These are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!! way to go with all your projects!!! amazing work!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!