Monday, November 18, 2013

Seriously Cool - Boys Rule

Hi all!

I have a new layout up on the Boys Rule blog today, using the current kit.  It is just incredible, I am having so much fun with it, as always Laura-Lee has put together a fabulous kit!


I am just loving these papers by Lucky 7, and they work perfectly with the elements from Basic Grey and Pink Paislee as well as the Tim Holtz rub-ons.    That is one of the things I love about kit clubs, getting elements from several manufacturers and having them all paired up perfectly for you!


 I added a bit of paint and ink from my stash to add a bit of texture.

 I love the mix of die cut paper and die cut vellum embellies.

The elements layer up so nicely together!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you will pop over and check out the Boys Rule blog often, we have 2 guest designers this month and a great sketch challenge going on!

Laura
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Omgosh, love this! I never heard of lucky 7 I will have to check it out! This is one gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and loving that mustache ticket!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great boy page and LOVE LOVE the colors and background work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on this one ... love the added paint too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gorgeous colors and the awesome embellishments! He's one handsome boy! Beautiful job Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun LO with a gorgeous photo. Love the bg and the colour combo, and again filled with cool details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page Laura!! Such a great photo and I love all of they layering you added behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this page, Laura! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!