Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Altered Christmas Frame

Hi there

I wanted to pop on quick and share this Holiday Frame with you.


I saw this image over on the Graphics Fairy site, and new right away that I wanted to use it to create some sort of holiday decor piece.  I printed it onto textured cardstock, it sort of looks like an old painting now.  Then I added some distressed embellishments to the corner of the frame to sort of reinforce the old world look of the image. I love how it turned out.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the Santa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I have a few vintage images and now I know just what to do with them! Thank you! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Old World Santas.....just perfect Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, Laura!! Love that vintage Santa!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!