Sunday, December 15, 2013

Building a buddy - Whimsie Doodle Challenge

Hi there!

It is challenge time over on the Whimsie Doodles blog, this month we have an inspiration photo for our challenge.  I had fun with this sweet new image, found here in the shop,  I decided to turn him into a snow globe, the wintery scene inspired me!

 

Isn't he just the sweetest, I am such a sucker for the little boy digis!

 My little Timmy was colouring with me when I created this and he chose the colours for me.  I usually choose my papers and then the Copic colours, but this time we did it the other way around, and it turned out just fine!

 I added a layer of acetate and put some really fluffy fake snow inside my snow globe.


I used my Silhouette to create the snow globe and little tag.

And here is our inspiration photo!

source Pinterest



I hope you join us and play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo adorable! I love that you turned him into a snow globe! Love the "snow"!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!