Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Cards

Hi there!

I was asked by a co-worker of my husband to make a couple of dozen Christmas cards.  My husband takes a stash of my cards to work a couple of times a year to sell to his fellow employees, so I figured I might as well make a few extras for him to add to that stash, as well.

I started by scouring Pinterest for some inspiration as I really wasn't in the holiday spirit when I created these a few weeks ago.  I found several designs I liked, and created cut files on my Silhouette or about 10 styles. 

Then I got to work, choosing 6 designs that were varied and fairly easy to mass produce.  Next I gathered supplies and set to work, I made 12 of each of these dsigns.




 I hope they like them!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love them all, hard to pick a favorite---but I love those trees:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Laura....thanks for the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!