Monday, December 30, 2013

Climb - Let's Get Sketchy - Echo Park

Hi there!

Happy Monday!  We have a bonus challenge going on over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!





Because this was a Bingo challenge, I had lots of fun adding loads of fun bits and bobs to this layout!  Here is the Bingo card for the challenge.....


And here is my card....


Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Love the colors & the movement you gave this fun LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colours!! This is absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun boy page and love your embellies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm lovin the fab colors, clusters, and layering on this! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page! Love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page Laura! Love the fun colors on this one and the cluster you created at the bottom, using the little Polaroid frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those product choices and your embellishment clusters are fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page, you've used the boy elements so well! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comment monster I think ate my last attempt - but I love this layout, it's super cute and the papers you picked are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colors and design! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!