Sunday, December 22, 2013

DHS - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

I have one last share for the day, I decided to play along with the MME Sketch challenge while I was at a Pizza crop Friday night.

 I had a little bit of this Cut & Paste line left from some previous projects and thought it worked perfectly with this photo.

 I cut this large geo tag out of one of the patterned papers.

 The alphas are some really old one I had kicking around but worked well with this colour scheme
.
 Love the embellies with this line!


Here is a look at the sketch, if you ant to play.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the circles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the sketch Laura, and I love the Cut & Paste on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the sketch Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in on the challenge, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!