Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gift Card Holders - ScrapMuch?

Hi there!

I wanted to share some gift card holders that I created for a class at the recent ScrapMuch? Fall Retreat.

I really had fun creating these and loved the way they turned out, I was really please with the response I got from the ladies taking the class, such lovely women with great ooohhing and aaaahing skills! ha!

I tried to create each card with a slightly different method of holding a gift card, and I created  a mix of Christmas cards and other occasion cards.  For each card I created a cut file using my Silhouette to help speed up the kitting process for the class.

 This congratulations card has a pop up lot for the gift card.

 The inside of this birthday card slides out to reveal the gift card.  I showed the ladies how to create this lace flower.  Do you remember the basting stitch quiz ladies?? lol

 I have to say this multi flap birthday card was a favourite at both classes that I taught.

 This is a pretty basic flap card, but I like the layers on the front.  I created a cut file to frame the sentiment sticker.  I also showed the ladies how to use the cards to create a flap but also how to adhere things so that the backs of the brads are hidden (a little pet peeve of mine for cards).

 I love that most of these cards are gender neutral.


 This card is my favourite of all of them, it is a little fussy and took a few minutes to put together, but it is just so pretty and unique. 

Thank you for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, are these awesome! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are seriously amazing ... love the creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!