Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Great Kid - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I have a new layout up on the Boys Rule blog today, have a look.....


I had a lot of fun creating this page, pulling in some of the softer colours from this month's kit contents  to coordinate with this fall photo of my youngest.

From there, I layered up a variety of elements and added them with a mix of adhesive, pop dots and staples for a bit of interest.


The only thing I added from my stash is some white paint, which was used with a mask to add a bit of interest to my background.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout - great for a boy! Love the Hey Kid Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! The touches of black are awesome and I love the papers you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page, Laura! I love that fun star pattern for your background!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!