Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hey Sweet Thang - Boys Rule Challenge

Hi there!

There is a new challenge up at Boys Rule, were are lifting ourselves!

Here is what I created for this challenge, using more of the amazing current kit....


 I trimmed around the large ampersand on this card so it tucks up into the photo and layered in some other embellies, I love the look this creates.

 The Tim Holtz rubons in the kit go a long way, I have loved using them to embellish my bakgrounds.

 The only thing I added to the kit was a bit of paint to add soem texture to my base page.

 I also added paint to the edges of most of my page elements.

 And this is the layout that I lifted....


I hope you hop on over to Boys Rule to play along, don't forget to share both of your pages.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE both designs Laura!! Inspiring work as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, especially those paint splatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lift, Laura!! Love the PP on this page and the fun way you used the big ampersand!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous lift! I love the layers and the product choices. He's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!