Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Cards - My Minds Eye

Hi there!

I thought I would share the cards that our family is sending out this year.....


I kept them pretty simple and fairly flat, with the exception of the button, to make going through the mail system a little easier.


I had fun creating this digital stamp of my youngest and our sweet Mollie, from a photo taken of the two of them last Christmas.  Then I imported the digital image in my Silhouette software, layered it onto a tag shape, then printed and cut them.  Have I told you this week how much I love that machine!


I also designed this print and cut file to make favours my Timmy's classmates.

 
Then I designed these cards to house gift cards for the teachers and coaches we gift.  (Note - the basketball was a cut file that came with the software, the other cuts I created.)

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love these projects Laura! Especially how you did your Christmas cards! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!