Sunday, December 01, 2013

Radical - Stuck?! Sketches - Simple Stories

Hi there!

We have a brand new sketch up on Stuck?! Sketches, I want to share my layout with you.....

 I love this silly photo of my youngest son and had fun pairing it up with Simple Stories' "Say Cheese" collection.

 Clustering some embellies from Simple Stories and Studio Calico.

 I used a mask and some ink as well as Tim Holtz rub-ons to create some interest on my back ground.

Here is the newest Stuck?! sketch.....


We have two fantastic sponsors for this challenge, which means two winners.....



So be sure to play along for your chance at a prize from one of these amazing sponsors!  Now pop on over to Stuck?! Sketches and check out what the amazing DT created, then get scrapping!

Thanks for visiting!
 Laura
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Great sketch and I love your take on it. Love the paper and color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic and great use of that collection. I love how you've embellished this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout. Nice sketch. I hope I can give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, Laura! Always inspiring to see your work!! Hope to participate in this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout, Laura! And the sketch is AWESOME! Hope to be able to fit this one amongst all the Christmas gifts to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this!! So many fun elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout!!! I love how your elements are all clustered together, just so cute and just in the right spots! The sketch... I think I may have to put away my projects and play along, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so fun Laura!! Love the way you used the Simple Stories on this page and added all of the awesome layering behind your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!