Thursday, January 02, 2014

Believe - an Altered Frame for Everyday

Hi there!

I wanted to share this altered frame with you.  It is meant for everyday display, though it was a Christmas gift.  I created it for a friend, as it is "her word".


I am really sorry about the glare, it seems this time of year it is either too dark or too bright to get a decent photo.  And removing the glass wasn't an option.

I used my Silhouette and a purchased cut file from the Silhouette store to create the text.  I am currently using Cricut vinyl as that is what I have in my stash.  It works great in the Silhouette, and has the added bonus of not needing a mat when using with the Silhouette, unlike the Cricut.

 

I glammed up the frame with some Kaisercraft wood, Maya Road butterflies (to which I masked on polka dots) and pins, as well as BoBunny rolled flowers (I have been hording several of these for something special) and the pretty little turquoise resin flowers are from Prima, the pearls are CTMH and the rhinestones are from who knows where, the burlap is maybe Fabscraps. Oh and that text paper is Stampin' Up.



Thanks for visiting me today!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Laura!! What a great gift for your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this altered frame, Laura! simple yet classy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!